View Profile Lumdie

52 Movie Reviews

This is out right stealing from Mondo Media. Don't steal, make your own content.

Love the humor and the acting! But how was Luigi masturbating Bowser with his clothing on?

Daaaamn... This song is so god damn catchy... Oh, has anyone clicked the heart, BTW?

45 Game Reviews

To people, there are three answers to the divisible question.

I think it's pretty decent, well made, and has an awesome content. I mean. Hit Points in a puzzle game?! That's cool. People should work better on their games. I mean, this is the PUZZLE BEST GAME ever.... So, I think it's awesome...

oxid2k responds:

Thanks ^^

It's okay, but its too easy. The first few parts are easy and the rest is just frustrating. Everytime you get far in the game and you die, you go back to the start, it's so frustrating. But the controls are good, so kudos for that. 2.5 stars = MEDIOCRE.

1 Audio Review

You really shouldn't be stealing tracks from other people, especially without permission.
You like it: that's great. But treating something that isn't yours like it's your only child is vile. It's a good thing to delete this asap.

JordanBaumann responds:

Okay But This Song Is Mine

2 Art Reviews

MARIO!

MARIO!MARIO!MARIO!MARIO!MARIO!

:\ uhhhhh

i don't like that show

STchilango responds:

every comment is welcome even you havent submit anything including flash, art or music, everyone can make critics... but few have the courage to recieve them thanks for your comment....

LOL