The Idiot Quiz The Idiot Quiz

To people, there are three answers to the divisible question.

Blockapica Blockapica

I think it's pretty decent, well made, and has an awesome content. I mean. Hit Points in a puzzle game?! That's cool. People should work better on their games. I mean, this is the PUZZLE BEST GAME ever.... So, I think it's awesome...

oxid2k responds:

Thanks ^^

Awesome Face Escape Awesome Face Escape

It's okay, but its too easy. The first few parts are easy and the rest is just frustrating. Everytime you get far in the game and you die, you go back to the start, it's so frustrating. But the controls are good, so kudos for that. 2.5 stars = MEDIOCRE.

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Fatherly Bonds: Da Game Review

Nice Beat em' up Game. But the game isn't that good though. You can add a few more upgrades to this game like blood, more action, the characters need a HP bar, levels and a storyline. I mean, the game is doing one thing like beating bad guys to hell though. It doesn't take very long to beat the antagonists up, you just need to uppercut them into the air two times. The good parts of the game is the controls are easy to master, it at least has a High Score Board and it keeps gettin harder and harder because, I like hard games. The game is very epic due to art. Too bad Mr. Fulp is not in it. I give the game a six out of ten and a 3 out of five.

South Park Street Life South Park Street Life

South Park Street Life Review

South Park Street Life is a virtual game.If you're a fan of South Park & like virtual games,you're gonna love this game!It can also contain strong language so,I recomend this game rated Mature.

Ratings:7.5/10